Monday, August 15, 2011

The rules...

Before we get started, a few rules about posts and emails.  Worth reading if ya wanna put your 2 cents in.

**No blaspheme. I welcome anyone who wants to honestly debate religion, Christianity, and the existence of God/Jesus. Blasphemers will have their posts removed.

**No racial slurs. Posts will be removed.

**I do not censor profanity. You'll notice I drop the F-bomb myself on occasion. I just ask that folks are adult about it and not act like pre-teen using curse words for the first time.

**Folks who post senseless crap repeatedly will eventually find their posts changing for my amusement and the amusement of others. Mostly my own.

**If you want to argue a point, use links to back it up. This is just common sense.

**All emails sent to me, once they reach my inbox, are the property of me. As such, they are subject to posting, discussion, and possible ridicule. I will honor any request to not publish your email, however you must specifically state this in your email. Otherwise all bets are off.

**Remember, the only free speech protected here is mine. Thus, I reserve the right to change these at any time, for any reason, and without notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment